New In November 2021
Accounting.com provides education, employment, and licensure guides for individuals interested in pursuing a degree and career in accounting.
https://www.excel-easy.com We offer the #1 Excel tutorial on the net. Easy to follow, fully illustrated + 300 examples. It’s 100% FREE.
ALWAYS AVAILABLE FOR YOUR NEEDS
- Copper Corridor Community Substance Abuse Coalition substanceabusecoalition–Help us Encourage and Educate our youth to make healthy choices for a bright and successful future.
- PLEASE SHARE THIS INFORMATION WITH ALL RENTERS , LANDLORDS, AND UTILITY PROVIDERS INCLUDING WATER/SEWER. PINAL COUNTY HAS CONTRACTED WITH DES TO ACCEPT APPLICATIONS. WE MUST ENSURE PINAL COUNTY RESIDENTS ARE SERVED. Emergency Rental Assistance APPLICATION PORTAL OPENS FEBRUARY 23, 2021 AND ENDS DECEMBER 31, 2021. FOR MORE INFORMATION: https://des.az.gov/ERAP or contact Heather Patel, GPC Grants Administrator Pinal County (520) 866-6422 email@example.com
- Head Start head start 2021 flyer You are your babies first teacher, let those at Head Start give you the support you need for children from Birth to 3 years old.
- MESOTHELIOMA VETERANS CENTER https://www.mesotheliomaveterans.org/veterans/ Aldan May Advocacy Support (877) 404-9992 It is our mission to raise awareness and reach those who may need our assistance.
- Scholarships For Veterans https://thebestschools.org/
- Alzheimer Support (https://www.alzheimersupport.com/memory-care/arizona/). Alzheimer Support is a free service that assists Mammoth families who have loved ones with Alzheimer’s disease or dementia. Through our free search tool and database of Alzheimer’s care facilities, families in need of care for their loved ones can locate licensed care homes and communities in the Mammoth area that are best equipped to provide care for their loved ones.
- Craft the Perfect Resume. We’ve created a guide to take you through every step of the resume process, choosing the correct format to avoiding red flags that may cost them their dream job. our resume writing guide along with recent examples here: https://www.resumebuilder.com/how-to-write-a-resume/ https://www.resumebuilder.com/janitor-resume-examples/
- As a Medicare plans resource center (Note: we do not sell or provide healthcare plans), we’ve made it our mission to tackle the challenges associated with Medicare. We aim to
- Serve as a Medicare counselor, advocate, and educator
- Provide fact-based, data-driven, expert-reviewed information about Medicare and Medicare rights
- Advocate for and assist in finding actionable solutions to healthcare coverage problems for aging adults Our newly updated resource on Medicare Advantage Plans in Arizona helps guide seniors through the state’s available plans, eligibility requirements, and enrollment guidelines. Most importantly, we provide a list of helpful community organizations throughout Arizona that can further support seniors with their healthcare needs. You can see the resource here: https://www.medicareplans.com/medicare-advantage-plans-arizona/
- Public Outreach Department for the Mesothelioma Center (Asbestos.com). We are an advocacy group that works to spread awareness of asbestos-related diseases and help those currently suffering from them. Receive great information at https://www.asbestos.com/