THE TOWN OF MAMMOTH ARIZONA “THE GATEWAY TO THE GALIURO MOUNTAINS”
Mammoth was founded in 1876 as a mining camp for the surrounding mines, located on the west banks of the San Pedro River and the base of the Galiuro Mountains which serve as a beautiful backdrop for the town. Mammoth became an incorporated town in 1958 and held it’s first Town Council on March 21, 1958.
125 N. Clark St.
P.O. Box 130
Mammoth, AZ 85618
phone: (520) 487-2331
fax: (520) 487-2152
TOWN CLERK Kennedy Ivy firstname.lastname@example.org
FINANCIAL MANAGER Giulia Lewis email@example.com
Financial Clerk Erica Garcia
Utilities Clerk April Garcia firstname.lastname@example.org
Please see the Town Council Page for all Meeting Agendas, Meeting Minutes, and Public Hearings
Comments are closed.