TOWN OF MAMMOTH
Established in 1876 as a mining camp, Mammoth is located at the base of the Galiuro Mountains, just west of the San Pedro River. Incorporated on March 17, 1958, Mammoth has had its ups and downs. We are a small town looking to re-establish our beautiful little piece of Arizona into a growing and thriving community once again. We are centered between Tucson and Globe (about 60 miles either way), we are looking for you to join our Community and have your families grow with ours.
Here on this page you will find any employment opportunities that the Town of Mammoth may have.
You may download an application for the Town of Mammoth by clicking the Application Tab at the top of the Welcome Page
Employment Opportunities in Mammoth AZ
Send cover letter, résumé and references to: Mammoth Town Hall (Attention: John Schempf) 125 N. Clark St. PO BOX 130 Mammoth AZ 85618
Or Email: John Schempf <email@example.com>
Please see listings below:
The Town of Mammoth is looking for Lifeguards to work the “22” Summer Pool Season. Please apply at the Town hall at 125 N Clark St. Applications will be accepted thru May 31, 2022.
- The Opportunities below are always accepting applications for Great Candidates like you
- QUALIFIED POLICE OFFICER
- The Town of Mammoth is accepting applications for qualified Police Officers.
- Minimum Police officer Qualifications:
- Thorough background testing
- Arizona POST Certified or Certifiable
- Must be able to meet AZ. POST standards in all aspects and be able to pass the police academy on the first attempt to be a qualified police officer.
- The Town of Mammoth is a small incorporated town consisting of approximately 500 homes. There are homes available for purchase and we are a nice community with our own Police Department, Fire Department, restaurants, dollar store, meat market, school, and motel. We also have the lowest crime rate in the Copper Corridor.
- This position will be advertised until filled. Please submit the following information:
- Letter of Interest
- Resume with salary history
- Four (4) work related job references and contact information
- All questions to be directed to : The Town Hall Email To: Laura Medina firstname.lastname@example.org
- Or Contact Town Hall at 125 N. Clark Street Mammoth Arizona 8561Phone: 520-487-2331 Fax: 520-487-2152
Comments are closed.